Frequently Asked Questions
Why can’t I save my video to the camera roll?
One common reason you are unable to save to the camera roll is that your device may be out of space. To resolve this:
1) Go to the “Settings” on your iPhone or iPad
2) Click on “General”
3) Select “Usage” to manage your device storage
4) Remove unwanted applications or media to make more space on your device
How do I upload my video to Instagram?
1) When your video is ready, select Instagram from VideoLab’s “Upload and Share” page
2) Your video will be saved to the camera roll
3) Next, click on the “Go to Instagram” button on the following dialog
4) Select the saved video within Instagram
5) Tap and hold on the captions to paste “@videolabapp” for a chance to get featured on our official VideoLab Instagram account
How do I upload my video to YouTube?
1) When your video is ready, select YouTube from VideoLab’s “Upload and Share” page
2) On the YouTube login page, enter your YouTube account using your Google username and password
3) Click on “Accept” button to allow VideoLab to upload to your YouTube account
4) You must also have already created a YouTube channel to upload videos to YouTube . Please refer to YouTube for further instructions on how to create a YouTube channel
5) Your video will be processed by YouTube before others can view it
How do I upload my video to Facebook?
1) When your video is ready, select Facebook from VideoLab’s “Upload and Share” page
2) On the Facebook Login Page, enter your Facebook username and password
3) Click on “Accept” to allow VideoLab to post your video on Facebook
4) Your video will be processed by Facebook before others can view it
5) Facebook may also remove your video if you are using copywrite music